|11630 Airport Road, Suite B-200
Everett, WA 98204
A lot can be done with Church Signs and Sunday School Signs. Here at Signs Now Mill Creek located in Washington State just north of Seattle, WA, we provide a lot of signage for churches – there’s no shortage of experience here! We have provided church posters, banners, for outdoors and indoor events and church promotions. Whether you’re in need of graphic wall mural designs for your church reception area, graphics for the children’s nursery, church banners for the kid’s play area or signs for your church's parking lot we do it all. We’ve done exterior church banners and yard or lawn signs including sandwich boards for dozens of churches! If you’re looking for a custom church sign, then the place to call is Signs Now Mill Creek!
Whether you’re in the planning stages to open a new church or already have an established church wishing to enhance or augment existing church signage, use the following check list to ensure you’ve covered all your sign needs.
• Pole Sign(s) (backlit or not) / Architectural Sign
• With (or stand-alone) Reader Board — Changeable Letters
• Entrance and Exit Identifiers
• Entrance and Exit Signs — Vehicle Guidance
• Directions to Parking
• Parking Area Designation — Customers, Staff Only
• Security Signs — “Patrolled”
• Speed Limit and Safety Signs — “watch for children”, “do not block fire lane”, etc.
• Clearance Signage (if canopy or other overhead structure) e.g. — Clearance = 10.2 ft.
• “Drop Off Area”
• Identification — Backlit Cabinet. Channel Letters or Dimensional Letters
• Backlit Sign Cabinet
• Backlit Sign Band
• Hours of Worship (good if changeable for summer/winter hours)
• Promotional Banners — for fund raisers and other special events
• Other buildings — identification — e.g. – School, Coffee House, etc.
• Fully or partly sheeted windows for privacy / aesthetics
• Sunscreen Vinyl for UV and Heat Reduction
• Miscellaneous Messages:
• Staff Entrance
• Emergency Exit — Alarm Activated
• No Money Kept on Premises
• Welcome Sign
• Directional Signs — Offices, Library, Restrooms, Sunday School, etc.
• Guest Services — Bulletin Board
• Missions — Bulletin Board
• Banner — for a specific care giving ministry
• Children’s Ages Allowed
• Policies – on entrance door and inside
• Child-friendly Graphics on Doors and Walls
• Staff Responsibility checklist and policies on wall
• Identification Signs – Library
• Book Drop-Off
• Policies – returning books, damaged books, etc.
• Identification Signs – Gymnasium
• Policies – Non-Marking Soles, No food or drink
• Legal Disclaimers
• Equipment Room
• All Bulletin Board:
• Community Information
• Young Adults
• Small Groups
• Kids Club
• Door Numbers or Names
• Furniture Placement Layout Map for when other using facilities
• Cupboard Labels
• Coat Room
• Reminders on Exit Doors
• Door Numbers and Names
• Bus Graphics
• Washroom Directions & Designations